Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 11 of 90

Here we are 11 days into our 90 day competition prep.

I lost 3 pounds last week and I have no idea how much percentage of body fat. The hand held machine that I have isn't the best way to measure body fat because it has too many variables that affect it. I need to find someone who knows how to do skinfold calipers (or better yet, someplace that has the hydrostatic equipment) so I can better know where I am. I feel as if I have lost body fat, certain areas of my body look more "toned".

One way that I can measure my progress, is using before and after photos. I had my husband take pictures before we started the diet last week. And this is embarrassing, but I guess I have to get used to it:

 
 
 
Don't mind the cat like eyes in the front pose, and the posing will get better. We start our posing classes the first of February. I will hopefully be doing progression pictures every few weeks to determine what area I need to work on to keep moving forward.
 
So far my biggest concern with the diet is if I start losing muscle. I worked really hard to get what I have. I'm feeling really good with the diet, just hoping it keeps working the way its supposed to. I'm surprised, and don't want to jinx it, but I am not having any cravings for "bad" foods, but I sure would like to eat a little bit more of everything. Not going to lie, the diet makes me a slightly more cranky person, but I have given fair warning to all of those that I see on a daily basis. Just not sure how to give fair warning to the greater population, they have a tendency to irritate me quite easily when my blood sugar is low!!

No comments:

Post a Comment